Terms and Conditions
- Cabo Trek reserves the right to substitute any vessel without prior notice.
- Cabo Trek reserves the right to cancel any tour without prior notice.
- Passengers must be ready at the stipulated point of departure within ten minutes of the departure time or risk losing their reservation.
- If in the opinion of the captain, the tour cannot be continued for any reason, then the captain may terminate the tour at that time.
- Cabo Trek is not a common carrier and reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger, baggage, or goods without assigning any reason. Therefore passengers shall comply with the Navigation Act 1912 (as amended 1079) and all regulations, orders, or instructions given by the captain. Cabo Trek shall not be responsible for any damage or loss occasioned.
- Passengers shall not carry any alcoholic liquor, matches (other than safety matches), explosives, volatile spirit, or other goods of a dangerous, flammable, or offensive nature. If a passenger is required not to embark or disembark from the vessel under the provisions of this condition, Cabo Trek nor the captain shall be under any liability to such passenger of any kind whatsoever.
- Passengers who are under the influence at the start of a tour and present, at the discretion of the manager in charge and/or the guide, a potential risk for themselves, the crew, or other passengers can be denied to participate in the activity. No refund will be issued.
- This ticket is available for use on the day of issue only. Cabo Trek reserves the right to grant a credit for the issue of a ticket on another tour, but no refund shall be given.
- If any specified tour is canceled, then Cabo Trek may, at their option, either refund the fare or issue the passenger a ticket for another tour.
- The captain and Cabo Trek shall not be responsible for any injury to a person or damage to property arising out of any tour.
- Cabo Trek reserves the right to contact guests regarding changes in tour times due to occupancy. We try our best to keep our tours as eco-friendly as possible; sometimes, small groups are condensed into one tour to reduce emissions and gas consumption. No tour times will be changed without the consent of guests.
- Cabo Routes Transportation is an external service provider that offers Round Trip transportation from your hotel to the Cabo Trek office in Cabo San Lucas. Cabo Trek is involved with the reservation but is not responsible for the actual transportation process; this service provider is a suggestion to our guests. Cabo Trek cannot assume any responsibility for this external service.
1. If Cabo Trek staff cancels the trip, a full refund will be provided.
2. Should you elect to cancel, a 20% administration fee will be applied with more than 24 hours’ notice.
3. Applies to GROUP tours: A cancellation made less than 24 hours before departure incurs a 100% cancellation fee, and no refund shall be given.
4. Applies to PRIVATE tours: A cancellation made less than 48 hours prior to departure incurs a 100% cancellation fee, and no refund shall be given.
5. During HIGH SEASON, from the 20th of December till the 7th of January and from the 1st of February till the 31st of March, a cancellation made less than 7 days prior to departure incurs a 100% cancellation fee, and no refund shall be given.
6. All EXCURSIONS that go over multiple days Cancellation Policy:
- More than four weeks notice 100% refund,
- between 2 and 4 weeks you’ll receive a 50% refund,
- within two weeks before tour departure, no refund.
7. 3 Tour Whale Pass:
- Once purchased, NO refunds shall be given, tours can be rescheduled, or credit can be granted towards another whale watching season.
- 3 Tour pass is a pass for ONE person doing three tours.
- With a 3-Tour pass, you can choose three tours for Whale Watching in Cabo San Lucas.
8. Be Prepared – No Refund for Sea Sickness! Don’t let seasickness spoil your day – visit your local Pharmacy or Natural Health Food Store.
9. As part of Cabo Trek’s Whale Watching Guarantee, if no whales have been spotted on the booked tour, Cabo Trek reserves the right to grant a credit for the issue of a ticket on another tour but no refund shall be given.