Life in Cabo is Wilder than you think!
Take a close look at the massive Mobula Ray migration!
The Adventure is out there, don’t miss out!
Tour Duration: 3 hours
- OnTuesdays and Fridays
- 08:00am – 03:00pm
- Other days available upon request.
- 125 USD per Adult (12+)
- 95 USD per child
- 550 USD Private (max. 4 people)
Boat, Captain, PADI PRO Guide, Water, Juices, Snacks, Snorkeling Equipment, Marine Park Fees.
What to Bring:
Camera, Sunscreen, Hat, Towel, Refillable Water Bottle
Best time to go:
- April 70% 70%
- May 90% 90%
- June 100% 100%
- july 90% 90%
This costomizable tour was created with the intention to offer our guest the opportunity to explore the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez in the search for Marine Wildlife. This tour is offered in one periods of the year only:
- From mid May till end of July
Our main objective are the jumping Mobula Manta Rays, but along the way it is also possible to run into other animals such as:
- Dolphins (Common and Bottle Nose)
- Whale Sharks
- Orcas (Killer Whales)
- Sea Lions
Thousand of rays swim just under the surface of the water making it perfect for all kind of observers: for passengers who stay onboard who can taken stunning picture of them breaching, for snorkelers to be in the water and very close to the action (some freediving skills would be perfect) and for divers to get to look at them from every angle.
This tour starts from the Marina of Cabo San Lucas and we will most likely head towards the Sea of Cortez where chances are higher to find the objective of our trip.
The trip starts early in the morning 08:00am and has a minimum of 4 to a maximum of 8 hours: this time will allow us to explore a good portion of Baja’s coast line and while we look out for the Mobulas if we get the chance to interact with other animals we’ll gear up and take our chances.
32 Ft Super Panga
Why choose us?
- Perfect for small groups up to 8 people (Boat can hold up to 16 people)
- Strong 250HP Yamaha 4 stroke outboard engine
- Big shaded area
- Marine restroom
- Cushioned seats
- Round-Trip Transportation available upon request. (click here)
- Liberty to customize the tour in terms of time, locations and service
- PADI PRO tour guide
- Available options: upgrade for scuba divers
Please contact us if you need more information about this tours!
Mobula Manta Ray – Snorkeling Tour
- Flexible schedule (usually better when starting early)
- 3 Hour tours
- Stop by the famous Arch of Cabo San Lucas
- Visit of the local Sea Lion colony
- Guided by PADI Pro
- Learn about Cabo and Wildlife while having fun
- Round-Trip Transportation available upon request. Click here.
Includes: Boat, Captain, PADI Guide, Water, Juices, Snacks, Snorkeling Equipment, Marine Park fees.
On request: Scuba diving upgrade. Contact us
Need more informations?
Call us – TOLL FREE:
1 844 373 3931