Snorkel with the gentle giant in the Ocean!
Tour dates season 2017-2018:
- Every Tuesday and Friday starting from the 1st of Oct. till 31st of Mar.
Around 8 hours
- 210 USD Adults
- 180 USD Children
* Min. 4 – Max 8 people
Included: Transportation, Guide, Snorkel Equipment, Boat, Soft Drinks & Snacks, Lunch
What to Bring: Camera, Sunscreen, Hat, Towel
Best time to go:
- October 60%
- November 100%
- December 100%
- January 100%
- February 100%
- March 80%
- April 70%
WHALE SHARK SNORKELING IN LA PAZ:
We at Cabo Trek now offer whale shark snorkeling trips to La Paz during the entire whale shark season, from October till March, with our conservation partners the Whale Shark Research Project a nonprofit organization dedicated to the conservation of whale sharks. By joining us for one of our research trips participants get the opportunity to interact with the whale sharks in their natural habitat, learn about the scientific research that is being undertaken, contribute to the conservation of these majestic sharks and have a great time doing it. The trips are a half-day in length leaving from Cabo San Lucas early in the morning, driving 1 hour 30mins up the peninsula towards La Paz Bay, a unique sheltered bay, and a place where the whale sharks are known to arrive annually to feed. After a briefing about whale sharks you will be outfitted with snorkeling equipment and a marine biologist trained in whale shark conservation will guide your trip as we set out in search for the sharks in the Bay. Trips will generally last three hours in length with snacks and refreshments provided, before returning to shore where you can change before the return trip back to Cabo San Lucas.
- Every Tuesday and Friday
- Starting from the 15th of October till the 31st of March
- Other dates available upon request. Contact us!
min. 4 – max 8 people
- 07:00 am – Departure from Cabo San Lucas: parking lot at Tesoro Hotel
- 09:00 am – Arrival at La Paz
- 09:30 am – Whale Shark tours start
- 01:30 pm – Lunch: tacos & quesadillas
- 02:00 pm – Departure to Cabo San Lucas
- 03:00 pm – Coffe Break in Todos Santos
- 04:30 pm – Tour end