Snorkeling In Los Cabos
Snorkeling is a great activity to enjoy some of the most beautiful bays and beaches in Baja California Sur.
Private tours, 100% customized
Shared trips depart at 08:00 or contact us if you prefer in the afternoon.
PADI PRO Guide
Marine Park Fees
349 USD, Private, 2 hrs.
49 USD, Shared, 2 hrs.
549 USD, Private, 4 hrs.
79 USD, Shared, 4 hrs.
Optional Upgrade: Scuba diving for certified and beginners: contact us for more information
Safe and Fun
For comfort, safety, and the best snorkeling tour, we travel in small groups.
2 Hour Tour:
This trip’s focus is more on the local Marine Park. We will stop by all the most famous landmarks such as the “Arch” and the local Sea Lion colony, the old fishery, Lover’s Beach, and Divorce Beach. Pelican Rock will be our site of choice for the snorkeling activity: this location is perfect for beginners and more advanced snorkelers as it provides great interaction with many different species of fish. Snorkel time is approximately between 45 to 60 minutes, the rest of the time will be spent cruising around the Bay where your guide will be boasting his knowledge about Cabo San Lucas history, curiosities, and of course about the local marine life.
4 Hour Tour
Our tours always begin by visiting the world-famous “Arch” of Cabo San Lucas, then we head to Santa Maria and Chileno Bay: probably the most beautiful bays in the area. The boat ride, till our snorkel destination, is around 30 to 40 minutes long and you’ll have the chance to take a look at Cabo shoreline as well known as the “Corridor” basically the coastline between Cabo San Lucas and San Josè del Cabo. Along the ride, we may see dolphins, breaching mobula, mantas, or even turtles! When we get closer to October chances are that we bump into the first humpback whales too! What we will see for sure are the sea lions! OPTIONAL: on these tours, a scuba diving upgrade is available: first-timers, beginners, and certified divers are welcome to try the waters of Los Cabos! Join us on our beautiful and comfortable 32 Ft Super Panga for a private beach hopping tour to the best snorkeling & diving sites in Cabo San Lucas.
- Flexible schedule (usually better when starting early)
- 2 and 4 Hours Tour: snorkeling in local Marine Park or in Santa Maria and Chileno Bay
- Stop by the famous Arch of Cabo San Lucas
- Visit of the local Sea Lion colony
- Guided by PADI Pro
- Learn about Cabo and Wildlife while having fun
- Round-Trip Transportation is availble.
Includes: Boat, Captain, PADI Guide, Water, Juices, Snacks, Snorkeling Equipment, Marine Park fees. On request: Scuba diving for first-timers and certified divers. Contact us.
Perfect for small groups up to 8 people (Boat can hold up to 18 people)
Reef safe sunscreen, or rashguard, hat, and towel.
- Perfect for small groups up to 8 people (Boat can hold up to 18 people)
- 2 and 4 hours tours are available
- Round-Trip Transportation available
- Liberty to customize the tour in terms of time, locations, and service
- Quiet tour
- PADI PRO tour guide
- Available option: Upgrade for Scuba Divers and First-Timers
- We offer the ONLY truly educational and comprehensive tours in Baja California Sur. Each tour is full of teaching and engagement about local culture and wildlife. We guarantee that you will be beyond satisfied with our tour experience, our university-trained marine biologist guide, wildlife photographer, captains, and boats!
- We offer the most personal and intimate tours in Los Cabos and Baja California Sur. Each tour is a maximum of 8 people per tour, so there’s no fussing for shade, legroom, or a better view.
- We are proud to be the ONLY organization in all Los Cabos with a university-trained and certified marine biologist and ichthyologist as our tour guide.
- We are proud that since day one, we could prove that Cabo Trek staff is capable of adding value to Cabo San Lucas by delivering an excellent service as certified for six years in a row by Trip Advisor:
In our price, everything but tips is included! With Cabo Trek, you will not have to put your hands in your pocket for hidden costs, nor will there be last-minute surprises! Cabo Trek keeps its word and keeps up with its reputation as a trustworthy, reliable, serious company in Cabo San Lucas.
We will meet in our office and storefront 15 minutes before the time of your tour. While in the shop, we’ll process your payment or revise your reservation, allow you time to shop around our storefront for souvenirs and read up on some of the educational activities you’ll be partaking in that day. We offer free wi-fi, cookies, water before everyone is ready to head to the dock. Then we’ll take a quick 1-minute walk from the shop to the dock. There you’ll board our boat, put on your life vests, be given a complimentary water bottle, and finally, set out on your scuba diving adventure!