Mobula Ray Snorkeling
This customizable tour was created with the intention to offer our guests the opportunity to explore the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez in the search for Marine Wildlife.
Tuesday and Friday 9:00am
Other days and times available upon request.
3 hour tour.
PADI PRO Guide
Water, Juices, Snacks
Marine Park Fees
$149 USD Adult 12+
$99 USD Child
Private (up to 4 people) $599
Safe and Fun
For comfort, safety, and the best Mobula Ray Snorkeling, we travel in small groups.
What to Bring: Camera, Sunscreen, Hat, Towel, Refillable Water Bottle
Thousand of rays swim just under the surface of the water, making it perfect for all kinds of observers. Passengers who stay on board can take a stunning picture of them breaching. Snorkelers, to be in the water and very close to the action (some freediving skills would be perfect). Divers to get to look at them from every angle.
This tour starts from the Marina of Cabo San Lucas, and we will most likely head towards the Sea of Cortez, where chances are higher to find the objective of our trip.
This 3 hours trip starts at 9:00 am this time will allow us to explore a good portion of Baja’s coastline, and while we look out for the Mobulas, if we get the chance to interact with other animals, we’ll gear up and take our chances.
- Flexible schedule (usually better when starting early)
- 3 Hour tours
- Stop by the famous Arch of Cabo San Lucas
- Visit of the local Sea Lion colony
- Guided by PADI Pro
- Learn about Cabo and Wildlife while having fun
- Round-Trip Transportation is available upon request. Click here.
Includes Boat, Captain, PADI Guide, Water, Juices, Snacks, Snorkeling Equipment, Marine Park fees.
On request: Scuba diving upgrade. Contact us
Perfect for small groups up to 8 people (Boat can hold up to 16 people)
NOTE: Tour not recommended for women that may be pregnant.
Sunscreen, Hat, Towel, Refillable Water Bottle
- Perfect for small groups of up to 8 people (Boat can hold up to 16 people)
- Strong 250HP Yamaha 4 stroke outboard engine
- Big shaded area
- Marine restroom
- Cushioned seats
- Round-Trip Transportation is available upon request. (click here)
- Liberty to customize the tour in terms of time, locations, and service
- PADI PRO tour guide
- Available Options: upgrade for scuba divers
- We offer the ONLY truly educational and comprehensive tours in Baja California Sur. Each tour is full of teaching and engagement about local culture and wildlife. We guarantee that you will be beyond satisfied with our tour experience, our university-trained marine biologist guide, wildlife photographer, captains, and boats!
- We offer the most personal and intimate tours in Los Cabos and Baja California Sur. Each tour is a maximum of 8 people per tour, so there’s no fussing for shade, legroom, or a better view.
- We are proud to be the ONLY organization in all Los Cabos with a university-trained and certified marine biologist and ichthyologist as our tour guide.
- We are proud that since day one, we could prove that Cabo Trek staff is capable of adding value to Cabo San Lucas by delivering an excellent service as certified for six years in a row by Trip Advisor:
In our price, everything but tips is included! With Cabo Trek, you will not have to put your hands in your pocket for hidden costs, nor will there be last-minute surprises! Cabo Trek keeps its word and keeps up with its reputation as a trustworthy, reliable, serious company in Cabo San Lucas.
We will meet in our office and storefront 15 minutes before the time of your tour. While in the shop, we’ll process your payment or revise your reservation, allow you time to shop around our storefront for souvenirs and read up on some of the educational activities you’ll be partaking in that day. We offer free wi-fi, cookies, water before everyone is ready to head to the dock. Then we’ll take a quick 1-minute walk from the shop to the dock. There you’ll board our boat, put on your life vests, be given a complimentary water bottle, and finally, set out on your scuba diving adventure!