Espiritu Santo Island
This natural paradise will amaze you with breathtaking island scenery and rich marine life: jump in the water to snorkel with the sea lions and observe tropical fish.
Every Saturday starting from May.
Contact us for availability on other dates.
Tour Duration: Around 10 hours
Soft Drinks & Snacks
All Marine Park Fees
299 USD per person
1299 USD private (max 4 people)
Safe and Fun
For comfort, safety, and the best Espiritu Santo Island experience, we travel in small groups.
A giant sea lion colony resides on Los Islotes, off the north tip of the islands; snorkeling with the females and young is a highlight.
Espiritu Santo Island, also known as Galapagos of the Sea of Cortez for the interaction with the Californian Sea Lions, is an activity for the whole family: our trips start from Cabo San Lucas. They are guided by marine biologists who will provide detailed information about the island, its history, and all the wildlife encountered during the tour.
We offer this tour only during the summer and fall. We consider this the best season for this activity as winds are usually very weak, making the boat ride and the snorkeling activity very comfortable. The water temperature varies from low 70º F in June to 90º F in December, and the average visibility ranges from 40 to 60 feet. This is a great day trip for those who love outdoor water activities: this tour focuses on snorkeling. Please contact us if scuba diving is an upgrade option you’re considering.
Best Time To Go:
Summer Tour Schedule:
- Every Saturday
- Starting from May
- Other dates are available upon request. Contact us!
- 07:00 am – Departure from Cabo San Lucas: parking lot at Tesoro Hotel
- 09:00 am – Arrival at La Paz
- 09:30 am – Boat tour start
- 12:30 pm – Box Lunch at the beach
- 03:00 pm – Departure to Cabo San Lucas
- 05:00 pm – Tour end
What To Bring:
Camera, biodegradable sunscreen, hat, and a towel.
Why Book With Cabo Trek
- We offer the ONLY truly educational and comprehensive tours in Baja California Sur. Each tour is full of teaching and engagement about local culture and wildlife. We guarantee that you will be beyond satisfied with our tour experience, our university-trained marine biologist guide, wildlife photographer, captains, and boats!
- We offer the most personal and intimate tours in Los Cabos and Baja California Sur. Each tour is a maximum of 8 people per tour, so there’s no fussing for shade, legroom, or a better view.
- We are proud to be the ONLY organization in all Los Cabos with a university-trained and certified marine biologist and ichthyologist as our tour guide.
- We are proud that since day one, we could prove that Cabo Trek staff is capable of adding value to Cabo San Lucas by delivering an excellent service as certified for six years in a row by Trip Advisor:
Contact us for larger groups.
PRIVATE TOURS ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST, CONTACT US
NOTE: Tour not recommended for women that may be pregnant.
In our price, everything but tips is included! With Cabo Trek, you will not have to put your hands in your pocket for hidden costs, nor will there be last-minute surprises! Cabo Trek keeps its word and keeps up with its reputation as a trustworthy, reliable, serious company in Cabo San Lucas.
We will meet in our office and storefront 15 minutes before the time of your tour. While in the shop, we’ll process your payment or revise your reservation, allow you time to shop around our storefront for souvenirs and read up on some of the educational activities you’ll be partaking in that day. We offer free wi-fi, cookies, water before everyone is ready to head to the dock. Then we’ll take a quick 1-minute walk from the shop to the dock. There you’ll board our boat, put on your life vests, be given a complimentary water bottle, and finally, set out on your scuba diving adventure!