Espiritu Santo Island
This natural paradise will amaze you with breathtaking island scenery and rich marine life: jump in the water to snorkel with the sea lions and observe tropical fish.
Every Saturday starting from May.
Contact us for availability on other dates.
Tour Duration: Around 10 hours
Soft Drinks & Snacks
All Marine Park Fees
279 USD per Adult (10+)
249 USD per Child
1.250 USD private (max 4 people)
Safe and Fun
For comfort, safety, and the best Espiritu Santo Island experience, we travel in small groups.
A large sea lion colony resides on Los Islotes, off the north tip of the islands; snorkeling with the females and young is a highlight.
Espiritu Santo Island also known as Galapagos of the Sea of Cortez for the interaction with the Californian Sea Lions is an activity for the whole family: our trips start from Cabo San Lucas and are guided by marine biologist who will provide detailed information about the island, it’s history as well as about all the wildlife encountered during the tour.
We offer this tour only during the summer and fall as we consider this to be the best season for this activity as winds are usually very weak making the boat ride and the snorkeling activity very comfortable. The water temperature varies from low 70º F in June till 90º F in December and the average visibility varies from 40 to 60 feet. A great day trip for those who love outdoor water activities: this tour focuses on snorkeling, please contact us if scuba diving is an upgrade option you’re considering.
Summer Tour Schedule:
- Every Saturday
- Starting from May
- Other dates available upon request. Contact us!
- 07:00 am – Departure from Cabo San Lucas: parking lot at Tesoro Hotel
- 09:00 am – Arrival at La Paz
- 09:30 am – Boat tour start
- 12:30 pm – Box Lunch at the beach
- 03:00 pm – Departure to Cabo San Lucas
- 05:00 pm – Tour end
What to Bring: Camera, Sunscreen, Hat, Towel
- We offer the ONLY truly educational and comprehensive tours in all of Los Cabos. Each tour is full of teaching and engagement about wildlife, their behaviors, their habits and so much more. We guarantee that you will be beyond satisfied with our tour experience, our university-trained marine biologist guide, our wildlife photographer, our captains, and our boats!
- We offer the most personal and intimate tours in all of Los Cabos and all of Baja California Sur. Each tour is a maximum of 10 people per tour, so there’s no fussing for shade, legroom, or a better view.
- We are proud to be the ONLY organization in all of Los Cabos with a university-trained and certified marine biologist and ichthyologist as our tour guide.
We are proud that since day one we could prove that Cabo Trek staff is capable of adding value to Cabo San Lucas by delivering and excellent service as certified for 6 years in a row by Trip Advisor:
- 279 USD per Adult (10+)
- 249 USD per Child
- 1.250 USD private (max 4 people)
- Contact us for larger groups.
- PRIVATE TOURS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST, CONTACT US
NOTE: Tour not recommended for women that may be pregnant.
In our price everything but tips is included! With Cabo Trek you will not have to put hands in your pocket for hidden costs nor will there be last minutesurprises! Cabo Trek keep its word and keeps up with its reputation as a trustworthy, reliable, serious company in Cabo San Lucas. Guide, 2,5 hours Boat Ride, Bottled Water, Hydrophone, On-board Photographer, Experienced Captain, all of this is part of this package.
The day of your tour you will meet in our office and storefront 15 minutes prior to the time of your tour. While in the shop we’ll process your payment or revise your reservation, allow you time to shop around our storefront for any souvenirs and read up on some of the educational activities you’ll be partaking in that day. We offer free wi-fi, cookies, water before everyone is ready to head to the dock. Then we’ll take a quick 1 minute walk from the shop to the dock. There you’ll board our boat, put on your life vests, be given a complimentary bottle of water, and finally, set out on your whale trek adventure!