Cabo Trek operates using fully equipped and comfortable 32ft Super Pangas. Our multi-purpose (whale watching, scuba diving & snorkeling) boats are equipped with water-proof roofs to provide ample shade, cushioned seats, snacks, drinking water, and a marine bathroom on board. Our boats and captains are of course professionally licensed and certified. Our boats can carry up to 16 people, but for comfort reasons, we book tours for no more than 10-12 persons.
- For Whale Watching: Cabo Trek’s boats allow us to use safe whale watching practices as recommended by numerous science and conservation groups. These well-equipped boats allow Cabo Trek and our customers to approach the whales at a safe, yet close distance without interfering with their natural wildlife behaviors. Aboard every boat is a Cabo Trek hydrophone system to listen to whales communicating or “singing” below the surface.
- For Scuba Diving & Snorkeling: our boat has a capacity to carry 24 scuba tanks making it the best tool for an enjoyable diving tour. A big aluminum ladder makes it easy to get on and off the boat. Dry areas are also available as well as a big comfortable cushioned sunbathing area right at the bow.
Our boats are equipped with:
- Ample roof to provide plenty of shade,
- Comfortable cushioned seats,
- Big restroom,
- Freshwater shower,
- New 250 HP Yamaha Engine,
- All required safety equipment,
- 100% Oxygen tank,
- Boats and captains are professionally licensed and certified.